A Warning - Mind Warp ahead This blog serves as in intermediary blog - a place where my ideas go to stew and mature (and sometimes die). For a more distilled reading of business and technical content please visit my company blog at http://marlindigitalagency.com

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Taking time out for some fun is required :)

I took some time this Christmas Break to take my kids back to my folks house where I grew up - being that they are 6 & 7 I thought we should indulge one of my favorite past times at that age. Sledding at my old elementary school! I can in fact remember the Apple IIe computers and where I fell in love with tech in the first place. But tech is meaningless if it actually fails to add meaning to our lives. I love that I am able to record these memories with my phone and post them to face-book or here so my grandparents can participate in a way in the memories me and my dad made with my kids today.





My Old Man braves the hill :)

1 comment:

  1. I went sled riding a few years ago for the first time in many years. I ended up hurting my back! Your dad looks like he fared well on his ride down the hill.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I help people relate to other people better :) Preferring harmony over conflict I have been helping people relate better with one another since I was a kiddo.