A Warning - Mind Warp ahead This blog serves as in intermediary blog - a place where my ideas go to stew and mature (and sometimes die). For a more distilled reading of business and technical content please visit my company blog at http://marlindigitalagency.com

Friday, January 1, 2010

Is Technorati Ready?

In fairness they are in beta - but I am trying to evaluate tattler (a Drupal distribution that allows you to track brand sentiment among many other cool sounding features) and tattler uses an api key from technorati - but their api key isn't ready yet, and their old keys stopped working in October. At least I was able to register my blog - sigh here's the key I needed to put in to let them know that I do indeed own this blog: BMN736ADPNHE - :) I'll keep you posted when we have a work-around for the Tattler install.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I help people relate to other people better :) Preferring harmony over conflict I have been helping people relate better with one another since I was a kiddo.