A Warning - Mind Warp ahead This blog serves as in intermediary blog - a place where my ideas go to stew and mature (and sometimes die). For a more distilled reading of business and technical content please visit my company blog at http://marlindigitalagency.com

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Warning - Mind Warp ahead

This blog serves as in intermediary blog - a place where my ideas go to stew and mature (and sometimes die). The the brave of heart it is a look into my mind before all the polish that will take place in creating a single blog entry worthy of posting on my company website. For a more distilled and polished read I would visit my blog at Marlin Digital Agency. We just launched the site and it is out there for the world to see.

If you curious to see how a Social Digital Media Agency startup works this and the company blog are going to be blogs you don't want to miss.

:) Like I said though, you are more than welcome here - but I will be posting distilled thought on the company blog - but don't worry, I will let you know when I do!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I help people relate to other people better :) Preferring harmony over conflict I have been helping people relate better with one another since I was a kiddo.